Try out our tattooable synthetic skins with a single or pack of 6 sample squares. The sample pack of 6 squares allows you to try tattooing our products in clear, white, and Fitzpatrick skin tones 2–5. The single squares will be a random tone. Practice tattooing on these miniature samples to get a feel for how life-like our products truly are.
1.75” diameter per square
- Color Options: Fitzpatrick Tones 2–5, Clear and White
- A single square will be a random tone
- Manufactured with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Apprentices and beginners can practice tattooing techniques
- Functions as an introductory sample of our tattooable flesh
- Tattooable on both sides
- Price per a single square or a pack of 6
Stencil Application Tips:
Step 1: Apply isopropyl alcohol to a sheet of paper towel. Then wipe the tattoo site with your paper towel to clean it.
Step 2: Soak another sheet of paper towel with isopropyl alcohol. Then run a Speed Stick deodorant directly on the alcohol-soaked paper towel.
Hygiene Tip: Never apply the Speed Stick deodorant directly to the tattooable surface.
Step 3: Rub the Speed Stick deodorant and alcohol mixture directly onto the tattoo site.
Step 4: Apply your stencil evenly. Put pressure on it for about 5–10 seconds.
Step 5: Peel away your stencil carefully.
Step 6: Blowdry your freshly applied stencil for 5–10 minutes. Then let it dry fully overnight.