13.5” (W) x 4” (H); 5.5” (D)
- Molded to resemble a real sphynx cat
- Cat-too ready for your meow-sterpiece
- Life-like in size and shape
- Made with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Apprentices and beginners can practice tattooing techniques
- Professionals can use as a 3D portfolio or canvas to try new equipment and techniques
Stencil Application Tips:
Step 1: Apply isopropyl alcohol to a sheet of paper towel. Then wipe the tattoo site with your paper towel to clean it.
Step 2: Soak another sheet of paper towel with isopropyl alcohol. Then run a Speed Stick deodorant directly on the alcohol-soaked paper towel.
Hygiene Tip: Never apply the Speed Stick deodorant directly to the tattooable surface.
Step 3: Rub the Speed Stick deodorant and alcohol mixture directly onto the tattoo site.
Step 4: Apply your stencil evenly. Put pressure on it for about 5â€“10 seconds.
Step 5: Peel away your stencil carefully.
Step 6: Blow dry your freshly applied stencil for 5â€“10 minutes. Then let it dry fully overnight.