Created by Honolulu-based artist Teddie Scott of Kaha Ki’i Arts, this “flat tat” masterpiece depicts a massive octopus, a symbol of Kanaloa, an ancient Hawaiian god. 120 hours of labor went into this freehand tattoo using two of our 18” x 24” Pink Tone Canvases, combined to create a tiled panel. Kaha Ki'i used the Cheyenne Hawk Pen and Hawk cartridges. He deems his creations "flat tats" and this is just one of many he plans on doing.
Our mission has always been to create an experience closest to tattooing real skin. We achieved that. We have now evolved to permit the creation of art you can hang on your walls, and our silicone canvases are perfect for those bolt-of-lightning moments of inspiration. Have you ever wondered what kind of masterpiece you can create using our canvases? Take inspiration from this piece.
Note: We do not accept credit card transactions for the purchase of this item. This item may be purchased via bank transfer only. If you are interested in purchasing this custom piece of art, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Octopus Flat Tat" piece by artist Teddie Scott of Kaha Ki'i Arts
- 120 hours of freehand black-and-gray work
- Created using Cheyenne Hawk Pen, Hawk cartridge needles, and Bishop Rotary
- Tiled panel made with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Create your own canvas masterpiece