Overall: ~14" (L) x 10" (W) (size varies by 1–3")
Tattooable Surface: ~11" (L) x 8" (W) (size varies by 1–3")
- Part of our unique, rustic gallery series
- Conveniently remove synthetic center for easier tattooing
- Thick and durable for sturdy handling and balance
- Made with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Functions as a framed canvas for showcasing and display
Stencil Application Tips:
Step 1: Apply isopropyl alcohol to a sheet of paper towel. Then wipe the tattoo site with your paper towel to clean it.
Step 2: Soak another sheet of paper towel with isopropyl alcohol. Then run a Speed Stick deodorant directly on the alcohol-soaked paper towel.
Hygiene Tip: Never apply the Speed Stick deodorant directly to the tattooable surface.
Step 3: Rub the Speed Stick deodorant and alcohol mixture directly onto the tattoo site.
Step 4: Apply your stencil evenly. Put pressure on it for about 5–10 seconds.
Step 5: Peel away your stencil carefully.
Step 6: Blowdry your freshly applied stencil for 5–10 minutes. Then let it dry fully overnight.