Your work deserves a beveled edge shield canvas and our honorable Micro Series Small Shield can be yours. Make a small-scale masterpiece display, try your hand at new techniques, and showcase your dedication to the craft with our Fitzpatrick tone 4 shield. We promise: it’s got more royal flair than the rind of an orange.
5.5” (W) x 7” (L); 0.25” (Thickness)
- Fitzpatrick skin tone 4
- Small shield shape with beveled edge frame
- Made with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Apprentices and beginners can practice tattooing techniques
- Professionals can use as a 3D portfolio or canvas to try new equipment and techniques
- Functions as a small canvas for framing or display
Stencil Application Tips:
Step 1: Apply isopropyl alcohol to a sheet of paper towel. Then wipe the tattoo site with your paper towel to clean it.
Step 2: Soak another sheet of paper towel with isopropyl alcohol. Then run a Speed Stick deodorant directly on the alcohol-soaked paper towel.
Hygiene Tip: Never apply the Speed Stick deodorant directly to the tattooable surface.
Step 3: Rub the Speed Stick deodorant and alcohol mixture directly onto the tattoo site.
Step 4: Apply your stencil evenly. Put pressure on it for about 5–10 seconds.
Step 5: Peel away your stencil carefully.
Step 6: Blowdry your freshly applied stencil for 5–10 minutes. Then let it dry fully overnight.