Say hello to our beveled edge small square Fitzpatrick tone 5 plaque, designed for tiny showcasing and diminutive display. Your 3D portfolio will be both compact and full of flair. Create a palm-sized masterwork on our Micro Series Small Square Plaque in Fitzpatrick tone 5, hang it up, or sell it to prospective clientele.
5.5” (W) x 7” (L); 0.25” (Thickness)
- Fitzpatrick skin tone 5
- Small square plaque with beveled edge frame
- Made with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Apprentices and beginners can practice tattooing techniques
- Professionals can use as a 3D portfolio or canvas to try new equipment and techniques
- Functions as a small canvas for framing or display
Stencil Application Tips:
Step 1: Apply isopropyl alcohol to a sheet of paper towel. Then wipe the tattoo site with your paper towel to clean it.
Step 2: Soak another sheet of paper towel with isopropyl alcohol. Then run a Speed Stick deodorant directly on the alcohol-soaked paper towel.
Hygiene Tip: Never apply the Speed Stick deodorant directly to the tattooable surface.
Step 3: Rub the Speed Stick deodorant and alcohol mixture directly onto the tattoo site.
Step 4: Apply your stencil evenly. Put pressure on it for about 5–10 seconds.
Step 5: Peel away your stencil carefully.
Step 6: Blowdry your freshly applied stencil for 5–10 minutes. Then let it dry fully overnight.